Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023 Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for Test Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
- BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- Cut off Percentage/ CGPA: 65% / 6.5 (No back-log at the time of selection process.)
- GoodKnowledge, Practical outlook & understanding of Basic Electronicsfundamentals (Analog / Digital) components, network analysis & circuittheory is a must.
- Familiar using all common electronic bench equipment like oscilloscope, DMM,logic analyser efficiently a must.
- C-programming is a good / must have or any other programming language knowledgeis an added advantage.
- Proactive and keen to explore and learn and interested to work in TestEngineering domain of semiconductor IC industry.
- Good verbal and written English communication skill.
- As a Test engineering, the candidate will be largely Involved in variousconversion / NPI projects & Responsible to bring up devices on new ATEplatform which includes working with a team in providing Hardware Design andTest program development and solutions for complex Analog/Power/Mixed Signal/Digital SOC Semiconductor ICs on leading ATE systems.
How to apply Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this drive in online as soon as possible.