Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Customer Service Representative. The student from Any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2023
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Experience||0 to 2 year|
Wipro is looking for candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Representative.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Telephone customer service
- At defined productivity levels, ensure timely and accurate service delivery.
- Develop client and domain knowledge in order to provide a resolution on the first conversation. Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) such as Customer Satisfaction, Service Level, Handle time, and Customer Effort.
- Maintain internal and external client delivery quality on phone calls, chats, and email conversations.
- Follow customer service attendance and accountability policies.
- Execute issue/question resolution while ensuring proper documentation and follow-up.
- Identify, disseminate, and support operational enhancements
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons)B.Tech/MBA.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is a multinational Indian corporation that specialises in information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing. According to the Fortune India 500, it is the 29th largest Indian company in terms of total revenue. It is also India’s ninth largest employer, with over 200,000 employees.