Tessolve Drive, off-campus Test Engineer positions are scheduled for graduates of the B.E./B.Tech. class of 2023. Below are the specific eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Developer|
- Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Batch: 2023
- CGPA/cutoff percentage: 65%/6.5 (At the time of the selection procedure, there was no backlog.)
- Understand the device being tested and create a test plan
- Create test hardware for device debugging.
- Create an ATE test program for device debugging.
- Meet the project deadline and complete the quality testing program
- Interactions with the Design/DFT team during the course of the project’s execution
- Interact with the leads on a daily basis, providing status updates via e-mails and conference calls.
- Release of the test program at the production testing facility.
How does Tessolve Off Campus Drive work?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online as soon as possible.