TNPL Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee / Manager | 07 Positions | The deadline is March 15, 2023:
The notification for TNPL Recruitment 2023 has been issued for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainee / General Manager / Deputy General Manager. There are currently 07 open positions for the aforementioned positions. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/B.A/B.Sc/PG Diploma qualification are eligible to apply.
TNPL Jobs 2023: Graduate Engineer Trainee / Manager:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee / Manager|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Salary||Rs 27,900 – 1,02,500/-|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Trainee Graduate Engineer:
- Full-time first-class B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Industrial Engineering.
- SC candidates must have a First Class grade point average of at least 65%.
- All other candidates must have a First Class grade point average of at least 70%.
Manager of Operations:
- Full-time B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp and Paper Technology with first-class standing.
- A minimum of 29 years of post-qualification experience in a large continuous process plant is required.
- Should have worked as a head of operations in an integrated pulp and paper plant with a high speed paper machine producing printing and writing grade paper for a minimum of two years.
- The incumbent will be in charge of the planning, coordination, and operation of three paper machines, as well as the paper converting and finishing sections.
Assistant General Manager:
- First rate 3 years of full-time employment B.Sc. with First Class and 2 years full-time M.Sc (Chemistry). (or) First-rate B.E. / B.Tech in Pulp and Paper Technology on a full-time basis. or full-time First-class degree in science PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, full-time.
- Experience: A minimum of 26 years post-qualification experience in R&D, Process Control, Product Development, and Quality Control functions in a large integrated Pulp & Paper Mill (or) in a Research Institute / University in areas related to Pulp & Paper Technology is required.
Age Restrictions (as of February 1, 2023):
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (27-30 years old)
- General Manager: 49-57 years of age
- 46-57 years as Deputy General Manager
- General Manager: Rs 78,800 – 1,02,500/- Deputy General Manager: Rs 66,600 – 86,600/- Graduate Engineer Trainee: Rs 27,900 – 31,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 07 Posts
- 05 Graduate Engineer Trainee Positions
- 01 General Manager Position
- 01 Deputy General Manager Position
TNPL Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
A written test or an interview may be part of the selection process.
How to Apply for TNPL 2023 Recruitment?
Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply for the job online or by mail. Candidates applying for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions should submit their applications via postal mail by 22 March 2023, as well as online at their official website by 15 March 2023 at 5.30 p.m. Candidates interested in the position of General Manager should submit their applications to the following address on or before March 15, 2023, at 5.30 p.m.