TSPSC has issued a job advertisement for the position of Agriculure Officer in various disciplines. There are a total of 148 open positions for the above-mentioned position. Candidates with a BSc in Agriculture can apply for the position. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at TSPSC’s official website. The eligibility and selection process are explained in detail below.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 for Agriculture Officer:
|Job Role||Agriculture Officer|
|Salary||Rs 51,320 – 1,27,310/-|
|Total Vacancies||148 Posts|
|Application Date starts from||10 January 2023|
|Last Date||30 January 2023|
Agriculture Officer : Candidates should possess a degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture / B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture of a recognized University accredited by Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2022) : The candidates should possess the Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
- Minimum Age (18 years): An Applicant should not be born after 01/07/2004
- Maximum Age (44 years): An applicant should not be born before 02/07/1978
Age Relaxation :
- Telangana State Government Employees – Upto 5 years based on the length of regular service
- Ex-Service men – 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) – 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST/BCs & EWS – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
No.of.Vacancies: 148 Posts
- Agriculture Officer (Multi-Zone-I) : 100 Posts
- Agriculture Officer (Multi-Zone-II) : 48 Posts
Salary : Rs 51,320 – Rs 1,27,310/-
Selection Process of TSPSC Recruitment 2023 :
The selection process consists of written test which has two parts .The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the Month of April-2023 and the Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either through Computer Based Recruitment Test(CBRT) OR Offline OMR Based Examination of Objective type.
Written test :
- The written test has two parts .
- The language for Part I is Bilingual ( i.e.,English and Telugu)
- The language for Part II is English.
- The duration for both the parts is 150 minutes.
|Paper – I : General Studies and|
|Paper – II : Agriculture (Degree Level)||150||300|
- Exact date for the above examination will be announced later.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination.
Application Fees : Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Examination Fee: The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee.
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website of TSPSC latest by 30 January 2023.
- Candidate has to fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. The candidates are advised to upload all the required certificates.
- One Time Registration is not considered as an application for any post under any circumstances.
- The applicants are advised to retain their Mobile Number and email id registered in OTR for receiving OTP/SMS for further communication.