Turingminds Ai Off Campus Drive 2022
Turingminds Ai plans to hire Data Scientist Trainees for B.E/B.Tech graduates in 2021 and 2022. The Turingminds Ai Off-Campus drive eligibility and application process are detailed below.
Turingminds Ai Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Data Scientist Trainee|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|CTC||Ra 2.5-7 LPA|
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Graduation Year: 2021 & 2022
- Minimum Percentage: 65% required in Academics (10th, 12th, UG & PG)
- Salary Range: 2.5LPA to 7LPA
- Analyze large amounts of data to find trends and patterns
- Create machine-learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Models can be combined using ensemble modelling.
- Use data visualisation techniques to present information.
- Provide solutions and strategies for business problems.
- Work with the engineering and product development teams.
What’s great in the Job?
- One full year of Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, and DevOps training
- Masters in Data Science in the STEM category, fully funded by one of our university partners
- Collaborate with some of the most talented Data Scientists.
- A Fantastic L”earning” Chance
This is a Work Integrated Learning program
- Every employee will be subjected to a two-year mandatory training programme, with TuringMinds.ai covering the entire cost
- The employee is required to complete mandatory training during the first year and will be promoted to Associate Data Scientist in the second year (salary as stated above) based on performance.
- After completing two years of service, the employee is awarded a fully accredited STEM certified Masters degree from one of our university partners in the United States.
How to Apply for Turingminds Ai Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by following link as soon as possible