U.T. Administration Recruitment 2023 for Teachers | 195 Positions | Deadline: April 17, 2023:
U.T. Administration Recruitment 2023: The Union Territories Administration welcomes applications from qualified candidates to work as Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers in Government Schools on a short-term contract basis. There are 195 open positions for these jobs. Candidates with a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/B.Ed/B.El.Ed/D.El.Ed/D.Ed from a recognised institution are eligible to apply.
U.T. Administration Teacher Recruitment 2023:
|Job location||Moti Daman|
|Last date to apply||17 April 2023|
Qualifications in education:
Primary School Instructor:
- Candidates must have an XII pass with at least 50% and a two-year diploma in elementary education. Alternatively, an XII pass with at least 45% and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education are required. Alternatively, an XII Pass with at least 50% and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El. Ed.) Alternatively, an XII pass with at least 50% and a 2-year Diploma in Education(Special Education). Or a Bachelor’s degree and a two-year diploma in elementary education, or a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% grades and a B. Ed.
- The candidate must have completed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) administered by the Central Government OR any State Government in India in accordance with the NCTE Guidelines.
Upper Primary School Instructor:
- Graduation in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.with at least 50% marks and one-year B.Ed. in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard Or XII Pass with at least 50% marks and 04 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Or XII Pass with at least 50% marks and 04 (Special Education). The candidate must have completed secondary school in the relevant language.
- The candidate must have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in the respective topic administered by the Central Government OR another state government.
Maximum age: 30 years old.
- According to Central Government orders, the upper age restriction can be relaxed.
- The combined monthly salary for Primary and Upper Primary Schools is Rs. 23,000/month.
There are 195 open positions.
- 90 openings for primary school teachers
- 105 openings for Upper Primary School Teachers
Process of Selection:
Classroom demonstration will be used in the selection procedure. The list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website.
How to Apply for University of Texas Administration Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates should download and complete the application form, along with all copies of pertinent documents, and send it to the address listed below by April 17, 2023.