UBS Summer Internship | B.E/B.Tech | Pune | 2023:
Summer Internships are available through UBS Recruitment 2023. Candidates with a B.E/B. Tech degree are eligible to apply.
UBS Summer Internship Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Summer Interns|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Qualifications in education:
- Currently pursuing an education in computer science or engineering.
- At least one programming language (Java, Python, C#, or C++) is required.
- Networking, operating systems, data structures, and database knowledge are required.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Your role is as follows:
- Participate in the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of world-class technology solutions that give UBS a competitive advantage as the world’s leading wealth manager.
- Work in global teams that are energetic and highly motivated, spanning countries and time zones.
- Have the chance to build a global network while being mentored by senior leaders.
- Have access to a variety of learning and development opportunities to help you upskill your knowledge as needed.
- UBS is involved in side projects and is concerned about the environment and the communities in which it operates.
- You would also have the opportunity to work with like-minded colleagues who are making a difference in these areas every day.
- Technology is at the heart of UBS, playing a critical role in the development, delivery, and maintenance of the Bank’s IT systems, services, and infrastructure.
- With this mission in mind, we are currently looking for young and motivated graduate Interns to join us as Software Engineers-Interns to help shape the future of Investment Banking Technology.
How do I apply for the USB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for the job as soon as possible through their official website.