UPCL Recruitment notification announced for the posts of Apprenticeship in various disciplines.There are totally 160 vacancies available in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment.Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech /Diploma in the stream of Electrical are eligible to apply for the job.The interested and eligible candidates may attend a Walk-in-Interview dated 23 January 2023.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below
About UPCL: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission & Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
UPCL Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice.|
|Total Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 8,000 – 9,000 /-|
|Walk – in – Interview Date||23 January 2023|
Apprentice: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in the stream of Electrical.
- For Degree holders : Rs. 9000/-
- For Diploma holder : Rs 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies : 160 Posts ( Passed out Degree/Diploma holder (Electrical) candidates ).
Selection Process of UPCL Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Walk in Interview.
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can enroll themselves in the NATS portal by concerned regional Boards and attend a Walk-in-Interview along with the required documents on 23 January 2023 from 11 a.m to 4.00 pm. The venue for the walk in interview is mentioned below.
- As per the Board of Apprenticeship Training (NR) guidelines last 3 years pass out candidates are eligible for the said walk-in.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is one year.
Human Resource Department,
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.,
V.C.V.Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan,
- 10th Mark sheet & 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & 12th Certificate, if any
- Diploma Marksheet (i.e. of all semesters) & Diploma Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (i.e. of all semesters) & Degree Certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Copy of Pan Card
- Category Certificate/ PH Certificate (if any)
- 16 Digit NATS Registration Number
- Address Proof— Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Latest colored Passport size Photographs (4 nos.)
- Medical Certificate from any MBBS Doctor (in original)