WBHRB Ayurvedic Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 | 35 Vacancies The deadline is March 31, 2023:
WBHRB has issued a notice for the position of Ayurvedic Pharmacist in 2023. There are 35 openings for the position. Candidates with a Diploma qualification are qualified to apply.
WBHRB Ayurvedic Pharmacist Job Opening 2023:
|Job Role||Ayurvedic Pharmacist|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 27,000 – 69,800/-|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- Certificate/Diploma Courses in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from a recognized school for two years.
- The candidate must be an Ayurvedic Pharmacist enrolled with the Paschim Banga Ayurved Parishad.
- Bengali proficiency, both spoken and written.
Age limit (as of January 1, 2023): 39 (thirty-nine) years.
- Note: The upper age restriction may be relaxed for candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, and Other Backward Classes in accordance with State Government rules/orders in effect at the moment.
Salary range: Rs 27,000-69,800/-
- Number of Vacancies: 35
- UR: 16 Positions
- SC: 8 Positions
- ST: 4 Positions
- 03 OBC-A Positions
- Unreserved (PWD): 01 Post OBC-B: 03 Post
WBHRB Recruitment Selection Process 2023:
- On the day of the interview, the knowledge of Bengali (spoken and written), which is required for recruitment, will be assessed through dictation.
- Candidates who do not pass the dictation exam will not be considered for the interview.
- Candidates may be shortlisted prior to the interview based on academic performance OR a written test (if determined later), or both.
- If a written exam is administered for the above-mentioned position, the pattern of marks distribution may be altered.
Fees for applications:
- Candidates must pay the Rs. 210/- online registration fee only through banks participating in the GRIPS. (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
- Fees are waived for SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply for WBHRB Jobs 2023?
Interested and qualified candidates should register online at their official website no later than March 31, 2023, at 2 p.m.