Wipro SIM 2023 for Freshers Diploma | 2021,2022, & 2023 Batch | India Wide:
Wipro School of IT Infrastructure Management (SIM)-While working full-time for Wipro, you can upgrade your certificate to a Wipro-sponsored B. Tech in Information Systems.
Wipro SIM 2023:
|Job Role||Wipro SIM(Job+B.Tech Degree)|
|Salary||12,400 per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- 60% or higher in a diploma in computer science/information technology/electronics/telecommunications
- Year of Death: 2021, 2022, 2023
- 10% or higher in the tenth standard
- 12th Grade: 50% or higher
The deal lasts 48 months from the date of signing. If the candidate departs the organization before the end of the 48-month service agreement, he or she will be required to pay a pro-rata sum of INR 75,000.
- A maximum of three years of schooling gap is permitted between 10th and graduation.
- During graduation, no breaks are permitted. The degree should be finished within three years of beginning the course.
- Regular full-time education in 10th, 12th, and graduation levels approved by the Central/State Governments of India is required.
- who completed their 10th or 12th grades through correspondence or online learning are ineligible.
- A maximum of one backlog is permitted until the assessment procedure is completed. The offer is conditional on all backlogs being cleared at the moment of offer.
- Should be an Indian citizen or possess a PIO or OCI card if you have a passport from another country.
- Bhutanese and Nepalese citizens must
How do I use Wipro SIM 2023?
All interested and eligible can submit this drive by following link on or before 31 March 2023.