Wipro SIM 2023 for Freshers Diploma | 2021,2022, & 2023 Batch | India Wide:
Wipro School of Information Technology Infrastructure Management (SIM)- While working full-time for Wipro, you can upgrade your diploma to a Wipro-sponsored B. Tech in Information Systems.
Wipro SIM 2023: (School of Information Technology Infrastructure Management):
|Job Role||Wipro SIM(Job+B.Tech Degree)|
|Salary||12,400 per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 March 2023|
Qualifications in education:
- 60% or higher in a diploma in computer science/information technology/electronics/telecommunications
- Year of Death: 2021, 2022, 2023
- 10% or higher in the tenth standard
- 12th Grade: 50% or higher
- Stipend for the second year: INR 15,488 per month
- Stipend for the third year: INR 17,553 per month
- Stipend for fourth year: INR 19,618 per month
- The agreement lasts 48 months from the date of signing. If the candidate leaves the organisation before the completion of the 48-month service agreement, he or she will be required to pay a pro-rata sum of INR 75,000.
- A maximum of three years of education gap is permitted between 10th and graduation.
- During graduation, no gaps are permitted. The degree should be completed within three years of beginning the course.
- Regular full-time education in 10th, 12th, and graduation levels recognised by the Central/State Governments of India is required.
- Candidates who completed their 10th or 12th grades through correspondence or distance learning are ineligible.
- The offer is conditional on all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian citizen or hold a PIO or OCI card if you have a passport from another country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to
How do I use Wipro SIM 2023?
All interested and qualified candidates may apply for this position by clicking on the link provided on or before March 15, 2023.